Title doesn't lie, these are some super quick & easy brekkie cups. Great cold to grab out the fridge & eat on-the-go.
- Olive Oil x 1tbsp
- Shallot finely sliced x 1
- Garlic Cloves Crushed x 2
- Chilli Flakes - to your liking
- Spinach (fresh or frozen)
- Smoked Ham
- Dozen eggs
- Cherry tomatoes halved x 6
- Ricotta crumbled
- Preheat oven to 180degrees,
- Give your muffin tray a quick spray with Olive Oil,
- In a pan, pop olive oil, crushed garlic & shallots - cook down,
- Next add spinach & chilli - until they've sweated down, season with s & p.
- Line your muffin tray with the smoked ham,
- Fill base with 1 tsp or so of the spinach mixture,
- Crack egg on top,
- then, crumbled ricotta & halved tomato, season again.
- Bake until egg whites are opaque & ricotta browned.
It's a great one to make & you'll most likely have all the items already. You can mix it up, substitute spinach for mushrooms or home-made baked beans (yum).